Principle 1 Create + Capture
Alignment with this principle ensures that the agency creates and captures State records which comply with the Archives Act 1983, have evidential integrity, meet accountability requirements, and mitigate business risks.
- Records must meet legislative, legal and administrative requirements
- Records must be captured regardless of format
- Records must be appraised for their value
- Records must be classified, and metadata applied
- Records must be captured into systems with recordkeeping functionality
To access the required document, simply click on the hyperlink in the Name field. Documents can also be sorted by the filters at the top of each column.