Principle 4 Access
Alignment with this principle will ensure that agency records and associated metadata can be easily located and retrieved for the required amount of time. Access to and movement of records will be controlled and monitored to protect against inappropriate use.
- Records access must be monitored for security breaches
- Access must be managed in accordance with:
- Organisational security policy/model
- Tasmanian Government Information Security Manual
- Relevant legislation
- Organisational change
- Records accessibility must be maintained during and after:
- System migration
- Government administrative change
- Transfer of Custody
- Access to systems, and the records in them, must be maintained for the required retention periods
- Access provisions must be included in outsourcing documentation
To access the required document, simply click on the hyperlink in the Name field. Documents can also be sorted by the filters at the top of each column.